You are clear about your goals and your statements are ready. It is time to change the disempowering beliefs of your subconscious mind for empowering ones. There are several methods which can be used to achieve that, but it needs to resonate with you. Here I am going to talk about three of them, but I recommend you to read my book (Create your ideal life. Open the door to your dreams), so you can get the big picture to make a better decision.
The repetition of your personal statements and the creation of new habits are two of them. However, as I talked on my book, there are some methods which can be faster. One of them is the PSYCH-K® method. You can apply PSYCH-K to yourself and others. Some of the advantages of PSYCH® when compared with other methods are the following:
1. It is a simple and non-invasive method;
2. It communicates with the subconscious, conscious and superconscious
minds. The superconscious mind is also known as, for example, God, Universal
Intelligence, and Spirit;
3. It gets permission from the subconscious and superconscious minds before
proceeding to change a limiting belief for an empowering one;
4. Your subconscious mind chooses the type of balance which needs to be used
to change a specific limiting belief;
5. The power to change resides within you, not in the PSYCH-K® facilitator; y,
6. It helps you to achieve what you choose.
I have taken the Basic and Advanced Integration PSYCH-K® workshops because I wanted to take control of my life and also help others. If you want to know more about PSYCH-K® you can ask me or check the PSYCH-K® website: https://psych-k.com . In the following posts I will talk about the other two method (statement repetition and habits). See you soon!